This Moviebird Magichead is in good maintained condition. Payload is up to 20 kg.
The MagicHead is a simple but robust 2-axis digital remote head. It’s ‘modular’ design and rigid construction make the head very stable and it delivers a performance usually only seen in much more expensive Remote Heads.
Each axis has a unique ‘dual motor’ drive system which eliminates any backlash or play in the drive gears and gives the head a very smooth change in direction. The digital electronics constantly monitor the heads position eliminating any drift and making the head very accurate, even after long periods of continuous use. Because of the Magic Head’s unique design, It is both quick and easy to balance, reducing it’s set up time.
The control desk has been ergonomically designed to be comfortable to operate and it allows for easy access to dampening and speed adjustments on all axes. The standard length of the cable used to connect the desktop with the head is 50m. This can be extended up to 150m.
- 2-Axis remote head with Mitchell adapter
- Counterweights for balancing the head:
- 2 x 0,2kg
- 2 x 0,4kg
- 1 x 0,5kg
- 1 x 0,8kg
- 1 x 1,0kg
- Control desktop with joystick
- Power/control cables from desktop to head (2 x 25m)
- Power supply with power cable (10m schuko-powercon)
- Canon digital lens cable
- Fujinon focus/zoom cable
- Camera support arm
- Castle nut wrench
- Wrench (24mm)
- Hex key set (metric)
- Transport case with wheels
- Brackets for attaching the control desktop to the transport case
- User manual