The Moviebird 45ft crane is great for shooting in studio, on location. The Moviebird 45ft crane is used with great success on many television shows, given fluid movement within a confined space without taking up audience seating.
Film and TV-drama productions and commercials have chosen the Moviebird technocrat due to its versatility and ability to accomplish more shots without downtime for moving the camera in-between set-ups. It also come to great use in rough terrain, muddy ground or over open water where camera placement is a challenge.
MovieBird 45 Specs
- Max. lens height over slung: 13.5m / 44.3’
- Max. lens height under slung: 12.5m / 41’
- Max. telescopic range: 11.25m / 37’
- Max. overall length: 16.5m / 53’
- Arm height with column up: 2.5m / 8.2’
- Arm height with column down: 2m / 6.56’
- Max. speed: 1.3m/s / 4.3ft/s
- Min. speed: 1m/h / 3.2ft/h
- Max. nose load: 50kg / 118lbs
- Crane weight incl. weights: 1720kg / 3790lbs
used, sale on behalf of a client
very good condition!