The BLUESHAPE BV190HD GRANITE 14.8V V-Mount Lithium-Ion Manganese Battery is a full-size battery pack for demanding productions. It features BLUESHAPE’s impact-resistant GRANITE Series construction, which protects the interior connections against bumps and impacts and provides protection against dust and water. This lithium ion manganese version is capable of sustaining up to a 12A current continuously without overheating or suffering performance losses, making it very fitting for cinema cameras with high current demand, such as the ARRI Alexa.
Two P-Tap power output ports are available on the sides for devices operating at 14.8V nominal voltage. They provide up to 5A of power and are electronically and independently protected against shorts and overload so not to compromise the battery’s main supply. A 5 LED gauge on the side confirms remaining capacity at the press of a push button next to it. Each LED accounts for 20% capacity and the right-most LED begins to blink when capacity falls below 10%. There’s no memory effect and the battery can be charged at any time. You can use any BLUESHAPE charger designed for V-Mount Li-Ion batteries, such as the CVTR2 2 Channel Sequential Portable Charger. The battery features integrated safety, balancing, and monitoring technology and is capable of providing digital communication to enabled cameras and other devices. This model has IATA restrictions and can only be shipped as cargo.
- Full-size battery pack for demanding productions
- Lithium-ion manganese cells capable of sustaining up to a 12A current
- 14.8V nominal voltage
- 10.8V – 16.8V voltage range
- 190Wh, 13.2Ah nominal capacity
- Integrated safety, balancing and monitoring technology
- Digital communication with enabled devices
- Two P-Tap ports provide up to 5A power and are protected against shorts and overload
- 5 LED gauge with capacity-check push button
- No memory effect
- IATA restrictions: can only be shipped as cargo
each battery has about 10 – 30 charging cycles
please send us an inquiry to get the exact charging cycles.