MTS pantographs are made of stable, powder-coated, high-precision, lightweight aluminium extrusions that provide a high level of twist rigidity. Guide plates above and below ensure high stability and low rocking of the extended pantographs. Both longitudinal axles are extremely precise, thus keeping radial deviations at an absolute minimum.The power cord is secured by three guiding points per segment. Thus, pinching and chaffing of power cords is almost impossible. Power connectors above and below are according to customer specification (Standard is Schuko).
The self-locking drive is mounted in an aluminium precision die-cast housing. The drive is maintenance-free and over-dimensioned for maximum operational safety. A maintenance-free brake on the cable drum limits the maximum extension. Pantographs are hung be means of a DIN spigot(28 mm). Load attachment by means of a DIN socket (29 mm) with eye for safety cable.According to customer demands, crab trolleys in various versions for all kinds of rails, with or without pole-operated brake can be adapted.
All versions are fully compliant with safety standards BGV C1 (former VBG 70) and DIN 15560 T46.
- closed length: depending on version approx. 550/ 700/ 750/ 560/660mm
- maximum extension: depending on version 2500/ 3500/ 4500/ 5000/6000mm
- max. payload: 30 kg
- two supporting cables 2 mm diameter
- dynamically self-locking drive
- drive transmission: 1:20
- Hangs by means of a DIN spigot (Ø 28 mm)
- load attachment: DIN socket (Ø 29 mm)
- Guidance of power cord: plastic clips
- power cable: 3 x 2,5 mm²
- dead weight: depending on version approx. 10,5/13,5/14,5/16,5 kg
- brake on cable drum limits maximum extension
- pole-operated – connector: CEE or Schuko
- fulfills BGV C1 (former VBG 70) standards, DIN 15560 T46, EN 60204-1
- Subject to change without prior notice.