MTS pantographs are made of stable, powder-coated, high-precision, lightweight aluminium extrusions that provide a high level of twist rigidity. Guide plates above and below ensure high stability and low rocking of the extended pantographs. Both longitudinal axles are extremely precise, thus keeping radial deviations at an absolute minimum.
The power cord is secured by three guiding points per segment. Thus, pinching and chaffing of power cords is almost impossible. Power connectors above and below are according to customer specification (Standard is Schuko).
The self-locking drive is mounted in an aluminium precision die-cast housing. The drive is maintenance-free and over-dimensioned for maximum operational safety. A maintenance-free brake on the cable drum limits the maximum extension.
Pantographs are hung be means of a DIN spigot(28 mm). Load attachment by means of a DIN socket (29 mm) with eye for safety cable.
According to customer demands, crab trolleys in various versions for all kinds of rails, with or without pole-operated brake can be adapted.
- payload max.: 60 kg
- Minimum length: 830 mm
- Maximum extension SZEL 60: 6000 mm
- two supporting cables (Ø 2,8 mm diameter)
- Motor: 3 x 230/400V; 50 Hz; 0,4 kW
- motor protected against thermal overload
- ED: duty cycle 0,4
- motor protection class IP 54
- dynamically self-locking drive
- vHub: lifting speed approx. 135mm/s
- lifting noise approx. 48 dB(A)
- load attachment: DIN socket (Ø 29 mm)
- power cable: 3 x 2,5 mm²
- cable guidance by plastic clips
- Power inlet/outlet: 16 A (Schuko, CEE 17 optionally)
- dead weight: approx.: 35 kg
- Standards: BVG C1 (former VBG 70), DIN 15560 T46,EN 60204-1
- Crab trolleys for manual or motorized horizontal movement available for all usual rail systems. All motorized pantographs may also be controlled by a bus system.
- Subject to change without prior notice.
- All versions are fully compliant with safety standards BGV C1 (former VBG 70) and DIN 15560 T46.