Fully modular design for easy adaptation to local requirements or customer requests. Motorized horizontal movement as an option.
Monopoles by MTS are famous for their extremely small radial deviation of less than ±2°. Thanks to their thought-through design, they provide as much operational safety as technically possible. The slim footprint of only 120 x 68 mm of the external tube makes it possible to use the monopole also overgrid. Two bobby cable drums (left and right of the drive) ensure precise cable guidance and thus a very smooth movement of the monopoles tubes. The tubes are secured in place by wear and tear-free plastic guides that also prevent them from getting stuck.
Monopoles by MTS guarantee the highest degree of flexibility in studio use: Fully automated studios reduce the time to modify the light settings according to the different pre-programmed formats to an absolute minimum. Power supply to the monopoles may either be through trailing cables or more economically through live and signal conductor rails.
There are two standard versions available with a maximum extension of either 7 m (TLM 70) or 12 m (TLM 120). Special overgrid versions available.
All types are fully compliant with safety standards BGV C1 (former VBG 70) and DIN 15560 T46. Registered type-approval code: 034505.
- payload max. 60 kg/ 50kg
- two supporting cables (Ø 2,8 mm diameter)
- tube material AlMgSi 0,5/F22
- hardness HB 2,5/62,5
- footprint of external tube: 120 x 68 mm
- radial deviation < ±2°
- lifting speed approx. 135mm/s
- maximum extension: 7.0 m (TLM 70) or 12.0 m (TLM 120)
- length when folded completely: 950 mm
- dead weight: approx. 50 kg/ 70kg
- lifting noise approx. 48 dB(A)
- motor 3 x 230/400 V, 50 Hz, 0,4 kVA
- motor protected against thermal overload
- duty cycle 0,2
- motors protection class IP 54
- torque 88-100 Nm
- Dynamically self-locking drive
- Self-lubricating (-30 °C to +150 °C)
- Cable-break and slack-cable detectors on each supporting cable
- Overload detection with load factor 1.2
- Detectors for the end of the upper and lower operating range
- Emergency switches for the end of the upper and lower maximum range
- Adjustable slopes for soft-start and stop
- Should a collision occur, monopole will move 60 mm in opposite direction
- Standard spirally-turned cable (halogen-free) on request
- Load attachment through DIN socket (Ø 29 mm)
- Subject to change without prior notice.