Vertical movement by means of an external motor with a 68 mm adapter (electric drill with torque limiter). Dynamically self-locking drive according to BVG C1. Fully modular design for easy adaptation to local requirements or customer requests. Very short when folded completely.
Two bobby cable drums (left and right of the drive) ensure precise cable guidance and thus a very smooth movement of the monopoles tubes. The tubes are secured in place by wear and tear-free plastic guides that also prevent them from getting stuck. Monopoles by MTS are famous for their extremely small radial deviation of less than ±2°. Load attachment through DIN socket (29 mm).
Fully compliant with safety standards BGV C1 (former VBG 70) and DIN 15560 T46.
- maximum extension: 9m
- payload max. 60 kg
- two supporting cables (Ø 2,8 mm diameter)
- Load attachment through DIN socket (Ø 29 mm)
- Vertical adjustment by electric hand drill with torque limiter
- dynamically self-locking drive
- dead weight approx. 30 kg
- Subject to change without prior notice.