Lighting fixtures can easily be attached to the 48 mm tube that may also be used as a rail.
The hoist is equipped with a number of safety features: slack-cable detection for each cable, detectors for the upper and lower operating range as well as emergency detectors for the end of the upper and lower maximum range. The unique overload detector works extremely reliable regardless of the load distribution within the load profile specified overleaf. The overload detector is – as all service set points are – easily accessible from the outside for adjustment without having to remove parts or subassemblies.
The hoist is equipped with cables and outlets according to customer demands.
As a standard, the hoist can be controlled through a wall panel as well as through infrared or radio remote control.
- load pole: 48.0 mm diameter, 3.00 m long
- length of lower body: 2.00 m
- maximum lift height: 11 m
- lifting speed: approx. 135 mm/s
- motor: 230 / 400 V AC, 50 Hz motor is IP 54
- dead weight approx. 95 kg
- example for outlets: 1 x 32 A CEE / 3 x 16 A Schuko / 3 x DMX
- dynamically self-locking drive
- self-lubricating (-30 to +150° C)
- slack-cable detection for each cable
- overload detector
- detectors for upper and lower operating range
- emergency detectors for end of upper and lower maximum range
- load attachment by clamps or trolleys
- Subject to change without prior notice.