This lighting hoist features bobby cable drums and allows for a safe but still flexible use of your lighting fixtures. Spotlights as well as audio and video equipment can easily be attached to the load pole (48,3 mm) that may also be used as a rail.
In a self-climbing hoist, motor and drive are mounted in the vertically moving part below. The hoist has 4 supporting cables, two on each side (5 mm diameter) and is equipped with a number of safety features: slack-cable detection for each cable, detectors for the upper and lower operating range as well as emergency detectors for the end of the upper and lower maximum range. The unique overload detector works extremely reliable regardless of the load distribution. The overload detector is as all service set points are easily accessible from the outside for adjustment without having to remove parts or subassemblies. The hoist is equipped with cables and outlets according to customer demands.
As a standard, the hoist can be controlled through a wall panel as well as through infrared or radio remote control.
- load pole 48.3 mm diameter, 3.00 m long
- length of body: 2.00 m
- maximum lift height:10 m
- lifting speed: approx. 135 mm/s
- motor 3 x 230/400 V, 50 Hz, 0,4 kVA
- motor protected against thermal overload
- duty cycle 0,2
- motors protection class IP 54
- example for outlets
- 16 A CEE / 32 A CEE
- 16 A Schuko
- dynamically self-locking drive
- self-lubricating (-30 to +150° C)
- Cable-break and slack-cable detectors on each supporting cable
- Detectors for the end of the upper and lower operating range
- Emergency switches for the end of the upper and lower maximum range
- Subject to change without prior notice.