After the maximum lift height has been reached, a maintenance-free brake will block the cable drums and thus prevent further extension.
The hoist is equipped with three independent power channels (16 A each). The electric connection between the terminal box, mounted on the hoists base, and the three power outlets below is made by a folding flat cable. Two cable guides ensure that the cable folds automatically and space-saving, as soon as the hoist is moved upwards.
Below, standard power outlets are Schuko. Any other outlet is optional.
The balancing of the cable lengths is integrated below and can be monitored through a window.
- min. length: 365 mm
- extension length: 4500-6000 mm
- payload: 30 kg
- 4 steel supporting cables 2 mm
- dynamically self-locking drive
- drive transmission: 1:20
- hangy by means of 3 DIN spigot (Ø 29 mm) or tube Ø 48mm
- power cable: 7x 2,5 qmm flat cable
- power inlet/outlet: 3x Schuko 16A
- dead weight: approx. 35 kg
- brake on cable drum limits maximum extension
- Subject to change without prior notice.