Vertical drop arm of variable length for suspension of spotlights, audio and video equipment. Payload up to 30 kg.Hangs by means of a DIN spigot (28 mm). Load attachment by means of a DIN socket (29 mm) with eye for safety cable (to DIN 15560 T46). DIN spigot is screwed to the drop arm. Desired length can be set in increments of 50 mm by means of a captive retaining pin (self-securing) and captive retaining screw. Steel guides and rod.Custom design upon request.All versions are fully compliant with safety standards BGV C1 (former VBG 70) and DIN 15560 T46. Registered type-approval code: 034501.
- Length: DAV 40: 400-500mm, DAV 70: 700 to1100mm, 9 increments, DAV 100: 1000 to 1640mm, 16 increments
- Height increments 50 mm each
- Dead weight approx. 2.5 to 3.5 kg, depending on type
- Payload 30 kg max.
- Subject to change without prior notice.
- All versions are fully compliant with safety standards BGV C1 (former VBG 70) and DIN 15560 T46. Registered type-approval code: 034501.
In the Box:
MTS Droparm variabel DAV 40
Length 40 -50cm fix, payload 30kg