Speedring 7-1/4″ (185mm) – Daylite Jr. – 9122
Chimera Daylite Junior Speed Rings feature angled pole blocks engineered specifically for the Daylite Junior series of Lightbanks. The circular mounting ring fits into the front barn door or accessory slot of the light. The Daylite Junior series is designed to compliment narrow beam angle fixtures, such as fresnels, from 150W to 2000W. The depth of these Lightbanks is increased for more even light diffusion and minimizing a hot-spot on the front screen.
This adjustable speed ring features four adjustable ears with indexed adjustment points to fit lights with barndoor diameters from 5 in / 129 mm to 9 in / 230mm. The four ears feature clear measurement marks and a design that mates with the barn door or accessory ears of the fixture.
- Durable aluminum construction
- Angled pole blocks to fit Daylite Junior Lightbanks
- Proudly manufactured in Boulder, Colorado
- Five-year warranty against defects
7-1/4 in / 185 mm Daylite Junior Circular Speed Ring
- Chimera Daylite Junior XXS (8204 / 8205)
- Chimera Daylite Junior XS (8214 / 8215)
- Chimera Daylite Junior Small (8224 / 8225)
- Chimera Daylite Junior Medium (8234 / 8235)
- Chimera Daylite Junior Low-Heat XXS (8204LH)
- Chimera Daylite Junior Low-Heat XS (8214LH)
- Chimera Daylite Junior Low-Heat Small (8224LH)
- Chimera Daylite Junior Low-Heat Medium (8234LH)