From BB&S Lighting, the company that pioneered remote phosphor technology in LED lighting fixtures, comes a revolutionary next step: the Pipeline LED System.
In a convenient cylindrical form factor in length of 3′, the Pipeline remote phosphor provides ultra-high TLCI 98+(Television Lighting Consistency Index) soft light that is controllable and dimmable with no color shift or flickering. Whether installed in an optional single or multi-lamp reflector bank, or deployed stand-alone, Pipelines are the perfect soft-light lamp for modeling faces and illuminating backgrounds.
Among Pipeline’s numerous advantages are low power draw of 30 watts, high light output of 3,000 lumens, wide light dispersion of 180 degrees, heatless and fan-less operation. The Pipes are available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K color temperature outputs.
Pipeline FREE LED Features
• Ultra High TLCI of 98+
• Available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K
• Extremely high light output of 3,000 Lumens
• 30 Watt maximum Draw
• Wide 180º light dispersion
• Comes with World PSU and Coldshoe Adapter with Spigot
• Flicker-free dimming from 100%-0
• No Color Shift
• Silent operation (no fan)
• Rugged Aluminum Frame
• Runs on 14.4 battery or 12 volt car power
In the box
PIPELINE FREE Kit
- 3-Foot Pipeline
- manual inline dimmer with 2 meter cable
- 25 watt PSU with world adaptors
- 50 mm (2 inch) long coldshoe adaptor with countering
- 16 mm. spigot terminates in 3/8 male thread