From BBS Lighting, the company that pioneered remote phosphor technology in LED lighting fixtures, comes a revolutionary next step: the Pipeline LED System.
In a convenient cylindrical form factor in length of 1′, the Pipeline remote phosphor provides ultra-high TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) soft light that is controllable and dimmable with no color shift or flickering. Whether installed in an optional single or multi-lamp reflector bank, or deployed stand-alone, Pipelines are the perfect soft-light lamp for modeling faces and illuminating backgrounds.
Among Pipeline’s numerous advantages are low power draw, high light output, wide light dispersion, heatless and fan-less operation. The Pipes are available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K color temperature outputs.
Pipeline LED System Features
• Ultra High TLCI of 95+
• Available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K
• Extremely high light output
• 10 Watt Draw
• Wide 180º light dispersion
• Flicker-free dimming from 100%-0
No color shift
• Silent operation (no fan)
• Rugged Aluminum Frame
In the box
PIPELINE FREE Kit
- 1-Foot Pipeline
- manual inline dimmer with 2 meter cable
- 25 watt PSU with world adaptors
- 50 mm (2 inch) long coldshoe adaptor with countering
- 16 mm. spigot terminates in 3/8 male thread