From BB&S Lighting, the company that pioneered remote phosphor technology in LED lighting fixtures, comes a revolutionary next step: the Pipeline System.
In a convenient cylindrical form factor in a length of 8”, the Pipeline remote phosphor provides ultra-high TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) soft light that is controllable and dimmable with no color shift or flickering. Whether installed in an optional single or multi-lamp reflector bank, or deployed stand-alone, Pipelines are the perfect soft-light for modeling faces and illuminating backgrounds.
Among Pipeline’s numerous advantages are low power draw, high light output, wide light dispersion, heatless and fan-less operation. The Pipes are available in 3200ºK, 4300ºK or 5600ºK color temperature outputs, and can be used in a bi-color arrangement mixing different color temperature Pipes to achieve mid-range color temperatures.
Pipeline Free LED System
AC Power: 100-240V 50/60Hz
Max Power Draw: 7 Watts
Battery Operation: 14V DC
8”= 700 Lumens on 7 W max draw
• Ultra High TLCI: 3200ºK, 4300ºK or 5600ºK
• Available in 4”, 8”, 1’, 2’, 3’ or 4’ lengths
• Includes driver/dimmer and 10’ of cable
• includes 3/8” Mounting Adapter with Spigot
• Includes International Power Supply
• Flicker-free dimming from 100%-0
• Extremely high light output
• Wide 180º light dispersion
In the box
PIPELINE FREE Kit
- 8 Inches Pipeline
- manual inline dimmer with 2 meter cable
- 25 watt PSU with world adaptors
- 50 mm (2 inch) long coldshoe adaptor with countering
- 16 mm. spigot terminates in 3/8 male thread