From BB&S Lighting, the company that pioneered remote phosphor technology in LED lighting fixtures, comes a revolutionary next step: the Pipeline LED System.
The 3 foot 4 Bank multi-lamp reflector system is based on the 3′ Pipelines that come in a convenient cylindrical form factor in length of 3′. The Pipeline remote phosphor provides ultra-high TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) soft light that is controllable and dimmable with no color shift or flickering. When installed in an multi-lamp reflector bank Pipelines are the perfect soft-light lamp for modeling faces and illuminating backgrounds.
Among Pipeline’s numerous advantages are low power draw, high light output, wide light dispersion, heatless and fan-less operation. The Pipes are available in 3200K, 4300K or 5600K color temperature outputs.
Fully controllable and dimmable soft light bank with 4 Pipes in a lightweight metal reflector housing.
Pipeline LED System Features
• Ultra High TLCI of 96+
• Available in 3200K, 4300K, 5600K or tweaking Bi-Color
• Extremely high light output of 12,000 Lumens
• No color shift
• 120 Watt Draw
• Wide 180º light dispersion
• Flicker-free dimming from 100%-0
• Silent operation (no fan)
• Comes with removeable Polymer grid on front panel
• Extremely Rugged Aluminum Frame
• 8/16 Bit DMX 512 in/out
• 48 Volts Power Supply for smooth dimming to 1%
• Bi-Color tweaking version using 2-3200K and 2-5600K Pipes to dial in 4300K
In the box:
- PIPELINE 4-BANK 3-Foot
- 48V PSU
- PSU mount plate
- ballhead mounting clamp
- IEC cable
- polymer black honeycomb